Belize has a tropical climate with an average high temperature of 85°F and an average low temperature of 73°F.
- Language: The main language spoken in Belize is English.
- Currency: The official currency is the Belize Dollar, but USD is widely accepted.
- Electricity: The standard electricity supply is the same as the US (110 volts) with two-prong outlets.
- Passport/ Immigration: All US citizens must have a valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity when traveling to and from Belize.
- Drinking Water: To be safe, it is recommended to drink and brush your teeth with bottled water.
- Time Zone: Central Standard Time
- Peak Season: The peak travel season for Belize is from mid-December to mid-April.
- Best Known for: Belize is best known for its extreme biodiversity and distinctive ecosystems.
Things to Do/ Attractions
Visit the Green Iguana Hatchery and witness the life cycle of the Iguana.
Go canoeing in the Macal River and spot numerous wildlife.
Visit the Mayan ruins and caves and learn their history.
Grab lunch at a local restaurant or market and view some of Belize’s historical buildings.
Visit the Belize Zoo and observe rescued animals native to Belize.
Fly over the Great Blue Hole for a breathtaking view or get your adrenaline running on the zip line.
In San Ignacio, the Fox Club has karaoke on Wednesday’s, live music on weekends, Wi-Fi and happy hour from 4pm-7pm every day. Blue Angels is the only real dance club in town, with happy hour until 9 pm, a huge dance floor and a pool table.
The most popular bar in Belize City is the Riverside Tavern. Jaguar’s Temple Night Club is a premier night club located in the heart of San Pedro. Equipped with 2 fully stocked bars, one on each level, Jaguar’s offers local and international drinks, cocktails and more.
All of our clients are met and greeted at the airport upon arrival by our local representatives. We offer expert guidance, personalized service and competitive pricing 24 hours a day. Our primary focus is to offer you support and assistance while traveling so your visit to Belize is one of the most pleasant and unforgettable experiences of your life.