Los Cabos has a tropical climate with hot weather
year-round. The average high temperature is 86°F, while the average low temperature is 64°F.
• Language: The main language in Los Cabos is Spanish, but many in the tourism industry speak English.
• Currency: The official currency is the Mexican peso, but USD is widely accepted.
• Electricity: The standard electricity supply in Los Cabos is the same as the US (110 volts) with two-prong outlets.
• Passport/ Immigration: All US citizens must have a valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity when traveling to and from Los Cabos.
• Drinking Water: To be safe, it is recommended to drink and brush your teeth with purified or bottled water.
• Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time
• Peak Season: The peak travel season for Los Cabos runs from December to April.
• Best Known for: Los Cabos is best-known for its diverse party scene.
Things to Do/ Attractions
Los Cabos is a destination infused with energetic nightlife, chic restaurants, posh accommodations, dramatic vistas and exhilarating activities. Choose from bar-hopping tours, horseback riding, deep-sea fishing for marlin or ride along miles of dunes on an ATV. Take an excursion to the iconic El Arco, join a tour to spot humpback whales as they migrate to Baja’s sheltered lagoons or unwind on gorgeous beaches. Strap on scuba gear and explore Cabo Pulmo, which has the only living coral reef in western Northern America. Drive a powerful dune buggy through the deserts, hills, and arroyos of the Baja’s rugged back country.
Cabo San Lucas has a well-earned reputation for rowdy, uninhibited nightlife, but the after-dark action in Los Cabos is by no means restricted to the bars, clubs, and cantinas that crowd downtown San Lucas. San José del Cabo and the Tourist Corridor that connects the two cape cities also boast go-to spots, ranging from sports bars to tequila lounges, live music venues, and late-night dance clubs. In fact, the distinguishing characteristic of the Los Cabos nightlife scene may be its seemingly unending variety. And whether your tastes run to wineries or biker bars, there are plenty of options.
All of our clients are met and greeted at the airport upon arrival by our local representatives. We offer expert guidance, personalized service and competitive pricing 24 hours a day. Our primary focus is to offer you support and assistance while traveling so your visit to Mexico is one of the most pleasant and unforgettable experiences of your life.