Cancun has a tropical climate with hot weather year-round. The average high temperature is 86°F, while the average low temperature is 69°F.
• Language: The main language spoken in Cancun is Spanish, but many in the tourism industry speak English.
• Currency: The official currency is the Mexican peso, but USD is widely accepted.
• Electricity: The standard electricity supply in Cancun is 100 volts with two-prong outlets.
• Passport/ Immigration: All US Citizens must have a valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity when traveling to and from Cancun.
• Drinking Water: To be safe, it is recommended to drink and brush your teeth with bottled water ONLY.
• Time Zone: Central Standard Time
• Peak Season: The peak travel season for Cancun runs from December to April.
• Best Known for: Cancun is best-known for its white sand beaches, near-perfect weather and bright blue waters.
Things to Do/ Attractions
- Plunge into the extraordinary Cancun Underwater Museum and marvel at the sculptural installations. Swim with dolphins in Xel-Ha eco-park’s gigantic natural aquarium. Immerse in spirituality as you visit Chichen Itza’s sacred temples. Challenge yourself to a round of golf in one of Cancun’s scenic golf courses. Rent a jet-ski from one of the marinas along the beautiful Nichupté Lagoon.
Cancun has something for everyone, and this is especially true after dark. While several splashy discos dominate the scene, most resort hotels offer live nightly entertainment as well. Cancun nightlife means fun and entertainment: dance clubs, bars, parties, festivals, shows, restaurants, live music bands, and much more. Musical mixes of excellent DJs and exciting live shows are often featured. For those who love to dance, the Hotel Zone offers Cancun’s best nightclubs. Special effects and other state-of-the-art light shows provide a framework for non-stop music, which covers everything from rock and reggae to salsa and techno. Most have an all-you-can-drink cover charge.
All of our clients are met and greeted at the airport upon arrival by our local representatives. We offer expert guidance, personalized service and competitive pricing 24 hours a day. Our primary focus is to offer you support and assistance while traveling so your visit to Mexico is one of the most pleasant and unforgettable experiences of your life.