Banyan Tree Mayakoba
Riviera Maya- Puerto Morelos
All-Inclusive | Family-Friendly
A sanctuary for the senses, Banyan Tree Mayakoba welcomes you to the essential Banyan Tree experience in a resort that provides a joyful habitat for the spirit. It is a place where ancient civilizations embrace each other and where the passionate nature of Mexico is soothed by the gentle touch of the Far East.
In the ancient Maya language, Mayakoba means village over water. Banyan Tree Mayakoba is true to this definition, surrounded by lagoons, mangroves and bordered by the sea. A resort for the renewal of both mind and body, it gathers those who come under the leafy shelter of the Banyan, a tree native to the Orient and thought to be magical in its power to nurture.
- 118 AC pool villas
- 4 restaurants/ 3 bars
- Ixchel Dining Boat for Breakfast or Lunch (reservations in advance suggested)
- 2 outdoor pools
- Spa/ Fitness Center/ Yoga
- Golf Course/ Golf Academy
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids Club (ages 4-12)
- Cooking Classes/ Dinner Boat/ Nightly Entertainment
- Last Inspection date: 11 February 2015