Panama has a tropical climate with an average high temperature of 87°F and an average low temperature of 76°F.
- Language: The main language spoken in Panama is Spanish, but many in the tourism industry speak English.
- Currency: The official currency is the Panamanian Balboa and the USD.
- Electricity: The standard electricity supply is the same as the US (110 volts) with two-prong outlets.
- Passport/ Immigration: All US citizens must have a valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity when traveling to and from Panama.
- Drinking Water: Water in Panama is mostly safe, but bottled water is recommended.
- Time Zone: Central Standard Time
- Peak Season: The peak travel season for Panama is from mid-December to mid-April.
- Best Known for: Panama is best known for its beautiful beaches, lush rainforests and rich culture.
Things to Do/ Attractions
Stroll the streets of the historic Casco Viejo district, explore the ruins of the Panama Viejo or climb to the top of Miraflores for a stunning view.
Fall in love with the charming village of El Valle de Anton and the spa-studded central Cocle.
Adventure seekers may want to head straight for Boquete; situated just outside the Volcan Baru and Quetzal Trail, it’s one of the best spots to admire the amazing landscape.
Panama has a vibrant nightlife: from the stylish, hip lounges of Panama City’s Casco Viejo, to the laid back wine bars and pubs dispersed throughout the city. To make the most out of barhopping and partying, keep in mind that the city is divided into three prime entertainment zones: colonial Casco Viejo, the Causeway and the financial district. Bars and pubs in these areas vary in terms of service, clientele and music, and we’re happy to guide you in finding the right fit for your night out.
All of our clients are met and greeted at the airport upon arrival by our local representatives. We offer expert guidance, personalized service and competitive pricing 24 hours a day. Our primary focus is to offer you support and assistance while traveling so your visit to Panama is one of the most pleasant and unforgettable experiences of your life.