Puerto Vallarta has a tropical climate with hot weather year-round. The average high temperature is 88°F, while the average low temperature is 69°F.
- Language: The main language in Puerto Vallarta is Spanish, but many in the tourism industry speak English.
- Currency: The official currency is the Mexican peso, but USD is widely accepted.
- Electricity: The standard electricity supply in Puerto Vallarta is the same as the US (110 volts) with two-prong outlets.
- Passport/ Immigration: All US citizens must have a valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity when traveling to and from Puerto Vallarta.
- Drinking Water: To be safe, it is recommended to drink and brush your teeth with bottled water.
- Time Zone: Central Standard Time
- Peak Season: The peak travel season for Puerto Vallarta runs from December to April.
- Best Known for: Puerto Vallarta is best-known for its amazing beaches.
Things to Do/ Attractions
Hit the streets for nieve de garrafa, homemade ice cream in typical Mexican flavors. Spend an afternoon enjoying watersports at Playa Los Muertos. Take a stroll along the malécon, where you’ll encounter the iconic row of arches called Los Arcos. Soar across mountaintops on an exhilarating zip-lining adventure in the Sierra Madre. Celebrate the evening by listening to live music from the bandstand at Plaza de Armas, the cultural center of Puerto Vallarta.
Discos, bars, sports pubs, live music clubs, and cantinas galore make up Puerto Vallarta’s sizzling nightlife. Whether it’s downtown or the Hotel Zone, you’re bound to encounter a ton of energy and pulsating music. Enjoy a margarita on a lovely quiet cliffside terrace, or set sail on a twilight sailboat cruise with cocktails around the bay, or enjoy a few cold cervezas at a boisterous bar.
Puerto Vallarta offers a great variety of options that will impress you, day and night.
All of our clients are met and greeted at the airport upon arrival by our local representatives. We offer expert guidance, personalized service and competitive pricing 24 hours a day. Our primary focus is to offer you support and assistance while traveling so your visit to Mexico is one of the most pleasant and unforgettable experiences of your life.